Liz Gabay wrote:

> BB
>
> Cearsat na tri feargus iala
> colm ergnus aga rud
> ar mudaig in glond grema
> in lugaid lond laga

 > I expect 'iala' and 'fhiala' would be pronounced the same.
 > We continue to see a lot of alliteration.

Yes, and as we require alliteration in each of the first three lines,
we should probably read '[fh]ala' here, as in Lec.
The 'us' contraction ('3') is ambiguous as to the quality of the 's', so
we could just as easily expand 'fearg3' and 'ergn3' here as 'Fearguis'
and 'ergnuis' (cf Lec).

In line (b), your 'rud' is monosyllabic, but we need a disyllable at the
end of each line. Note that there is a 'fullstop' after 'ga',
indicating that the line ends there. As there needs to be six syllables
in the line, I think we need to read your 'colm' as 'colin'. Note that
of the three minimis in your '-m', only the first two have marked serifs
(often used only for the initial of a letter - but that is by no means
universally the case), which again points to '-in'.

In line (c), the MS has 'as' not 'ar', and 'grima' not 'grema'
(superscript 'i' = 'r+i' / 'i+r').

> Lec
>
> Cearsid na tri feargais fhiala
> colm ergnuis aga rod
> mugaid an glond ngnima
> in lugaid lond laga

The first word is rather 'cearsad' (cf 'cearsat' BB). There is not much
visible of the first upright of the final 'a', but the horizontal stroke
(which runs into the bar of the 's') is visible, and the other upright
does not have the serif an 'i' would have.
In line (b) you have missed the '3' that comes immediately after 'rod'
(so 'rodusmugaid').

I would read:

BB
Cearsat na tri Fearguis [fh]ala