Here is the last verse of the poem by Cináed [úa hArtacáin]. BB and Lec
add .fo. / forsin as an ersatz dúnad. Interestingly, the final word in
Lec's line (d) provides a proper dúnad anyway - but is it original, or
has the scribed been affected by his expectation that there will be a dúnad?

LL   Mani thrôethad a ara
      ro-festais a môrgala;
      ropad re Temraig tîr
      resfed carpat a dâ rîth.

BB   Mina traebad a ara.
      ro festais a mormana;
      ro beith i Temraig. na tor
      maithi a teglaig ar morcor.
				.Fo.

Lec  Mina thaethad a ara
      no feastais a mormana;
      no beith a Temraig na tor
      maithi in teglaig ar morf*or.
				forsin

InLL, line (c) is one syllable short.

In BB and Lec we would need to eclipse the final –i of 'maithi' in line
(d) to get correct syllable count.

BB and Lec 'mina' is apparently a late-ish MIr development. DIL M
3.53&62 cites two examples from PH, and it is the only form found in
Aislinge meic Con Glinne. Later still we find 'muna'. So the development
appears to be mani > mina > muna.

Neil