No, it is not the Cad Godeu.  It is a story told of the cause of the Cad
Godeu battle, as found in the earlier poem.

Given the late date of the appearance of Achren, I'm now thinking there may
well be something to the often stated notion that this represents a form of
the ochren found in the 'Spoils of Annwm'.  We find there Caer Ochren as a
designation for the underworld/otherworld, and Annwm, the Welsh otherworld,
does figure prominently in the Cad Godeu.  Ochren has itself been subjected
to several interpretations, but most connect it to Welsh ochrm 'slope
(mountain side), hill'.

This might be the most adequate solution to the problem?

Daniel