I don't know Friedman, but really enjoyed 'The world is Flat'. One of
those books that at first sight is just plain wrong in terms of its
being written, but on reading raises many valuable issues. I liked
especially his comments about the realisation of the power to go
global as individuals (which is he key for him of ;Globalisation 3.0)
- 'the phenomenon that is enabling. empowering and enjoining
individuals and small groups to go global........easily and
seamlessly.......'

Roger