Curiosly, if I click on the link in the email I get
---------------------------
Internet Explorer cannot download COM_022-025.pdf from www.computer.org.
Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site.  The
requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found.  Please try
again later.
---------------------------

But if I google for it and get

PDF] Informationand Communication Technologiesfor DevelopmentFile
Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Informationand. Communication. Technologiesfor. Development. O. n a
planet with 1.2 billion Internet users, a. far less fortunate 1.2
billion people survive ...
www.computer.org/portal/cms_docs_computer/computer/homepage/June08/COM_022-025.pdf

A right-click downloads OK - although it is the same link!

I presume the issue itself is only available to subscribers.

--

 Patrick O'Beirne, Systems Modelling Ltd.
 http://www.sysmod.com/  (+353)(0) 5394 22294

.