Stuart, there is nothing wrong with the question.

There are other initiatives, such as Angela Espinosa and Jon Walker
with Co-ops, and Raul Espejo through his company, Syncho, UK.

I suggest you contact Fredmund Malik, MZSG.  Your best way through to
him are probably, Martin Pfiffner ([log in to unmask]) anbd Karl-
Heinz Oeller ([log in to unmask]). Also contact Ralf Eckhard
Türke at MZSG. He is using the tool in exciting projects in Africa and
is very approachable.

Joe Truss and Chris Cullen are working on AIds projects in Africa, but
I don't know whether or not they use VSM. They both set up Team
Syntegrity Inc with Stafford. The organisation is now under the
control of MZSG, but there is a discrete entity doing well in USA.
Joe, Chirs or Allenna Leonard can give you further details,

Roger