On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 07:42:23 -0800, Dennis King <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> 1. Cid diatá A[i]ded Ceit maic Mágach? Ní hansa. Luidh fecht ann a
>> crich
>> nUlad do chuinghi[d] gona duine, inní ba minic lais .i. Ulaid do goin,
>> úair
>> ní dechaid asa nóendin ríam [cen] guin Ultaig.
>
>Do we have a final translation of this paragraph now, taking into
>consideration all the input?

     I ended up with this translation, but I'm still not sure how to
translate 'nóendin' --

    How did Cet mac Mágach die? No problem.  He once went into the territory
of Ulster seeking to kill a person, something that was frequent with him, that
is, killing an Ulsterman, for he had never come out of his nóendin (warlike
gathering) without killing an Ulsterman.
       Liz Gabay