Just saw this on "The session" site via Myspace.

I'm hoping to re-locate a bow that I had for a 'short' time. Its a Noel
Burke bow, stamped N. Burke at the frog. I have a feeling that the switch
could have happened at the Celtic Connections Festival in Glasgow earlier
this year. There was a session in the 'holiday inn' hotel late in the
night that had a rather large amount of fiddlers in it. It is so easy to
pick up the wrong fiddle case, bow etc. I now have in my possession a
Marco Brier stamped bow. If you know of anyone that mentioned ending up
with a strange bow, I'd appreciate it if you told them of my bulletin or
get in contact with me directly.
Thanks for your time
Siobhan (Peoples)

Thomas Johnson