Folks,

Anyone on this list from around western New York?

I am updating the Irish Traditional Singers Page
(http://www.irishrochester.org/SINGERS%20WEB/singers2.htm)
I have been notified of three potential singers sessions in the Buffalo,
New York area, but I am not sure if these are real singers sessions, or
instrumental sessions that welcome the odd song (and singer) here and
there. And we all know how odd both songs and singers can be!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone describe the character of these sessions? Thanks!

Nietzsche's Pub
248 Allen Street (at Wadsworth)
Buffalo, New York
Contact: Patricia Czora Gorman
Phone: (716) 886-8539

Group meets every Saturday 4-8 PM. Traditional sean nos singers, Irish
or English language songs very welcome and encouraged.

The Glen Park Tavern
5507 Main Street, in the Talbot's Plaza
Williamsville, NY 14221.
2nd Sunday of the Month 2-5 PM

Ulrich's Tavern
674 Ellicott Street (corner of Ellicott and Virginia Streets)
Buffalo, New York
Every Monday, 7:30 to 10:30 PM.

Thanks.

Chris Brennan