Hi Dr Heeks,

I would love a copy of all your books.

My address is 529 W Figueroa, Santa Barbara CA 93101

Thanks

Akwasi

Dr Richard Heeks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Two guidebooks for small/micro enterprise on effective use of ICTs and
e-commerce have recently been completed.

Each guidebook provides information on best practices in e-commerce and a set of
case studies from developing countries. One guidebook - for entrepreneurs
- includes additional material on selection of e-commerce. The other - for
enterprise support agencies - includes additional material on how to support
e-commerce in small enterprise, include case studies of agency strategy.

If you would like to be sent a hard copy of each guidebook, please email me with
your name, postal address, and brief details of your organisation's involvement
with ICTs and/or small enterprise.

If you know of colleagues or sister organisations that would value receipt of
hard copy versions, do please contact me with their details.

If you would like to access a soft copy of the guidebooks and other relevant
reports, please use the project web site:
http://www.ecomm4dev.org/handbooks.htm

Richard Heeks
Development Informatics Group, IDPM, University of Manchester, UK

Our new one-year Masters in ICTs for Development:
http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpm/postgraduate/masters/mscict.htm