Fellow Phycologists

I would like to inform you that the website for the  International Conference on Applied Phycology
“Algae in Biotechnology and Environment"  to be held in New Delhi, India on 14-15 February, 2006 has been updated. Kindly visit the website and download the necessary forms. Since the time is very limited rush your registration and abstracts as soon as possible. If you need an official letter of Invitation for the participation, please write to me or if you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Website : http://www.du.ac.in/algaeconf

Thanking You

Sincerely Yours

Dr.Dinabandhu Sahoo
Convenor,International Conference on Applied Phycology-2006
Marine Biotechnology Laboratory
Department of Botany
University of Delhi
Delhi -110007,INDIA
Phone-91 11 27666792(Lab) 91 11 26181728
Fax -91 11 27666792
Email:[log in to unmask]

Website : http://du.ac.in/algaeconf