To anyone who may have worked in the Red Sea or otherwise,

I wish to locate specimens collected by the late A.H. Nasr (Professor of Cryptogamic Botany at University of Alexandria in 1950s) from the Red Sea. If you know where the collections are housed would you please let me know.

Thanks list

Nick

Nicholas Yee

Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust

Mrs Macquaries Road

Sydney NSW 2000

ph. 02 92318170

email. [log in to unmask]

This e-mail is intended for the addressee[s] named and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of the Department of Environment and Conservation (NSW) which now incorporates the NSW Environment Protection Authority. The Department accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email and recommends that the recipient check this email and any attachments for viruses.