Dear Marion,

> If you fancy seeing it publish-ed [sic] on paper (between card or paper
> boards, as a physical book to sit on a physical shelf), EGTeo might be
> able to oblige, in the form of a limited (numbered) edition, printed in
> Ireland.

Is fial an cuireadh é sin!  The greatest obstacle to hard copy
publication right now is the fluidity of the collection itself.
I've added around hundred new entries since the site first went
on line, and I've also modified or expanded quite a few of the
existing entries.  When/if the collection reaches maturity,
then it may be time to think about editing it into a book.

> safe enough making such an offer, as a gesture of support

Is mór agam an tacaíocht chéanna!

Dennis