I found Stanza 14 to be hard going. The MS is quite difficult to read at
the ends of lines (d) and (f). The reading of line (d) given below is
very tentative. The MS could just as easily be read as 'lmh nao rocurin
riar' (whatever that might mean!). What I take to be a superscript 'ur'
contraction in 'roc[h]ur' is not as distinct as I would like it to be.
(It may be a superscript 'a' giving 'roc[h]ar'.)

The stanza seems to be talking about two body-guards who protected
Cormac mac Airt. I am assuming Art Cnomdha is a name, though I haven't
found any mention of him. Does anyone recognize these two heavies?

I have no confidence at all in my translation of line (d).

There ought to be some alliteration in line (f). But I haven't been able
to conjure any up.

14.
(a) Cormac mor mac Airt
(b) d fhoithni(bh) d fhal