Hi David, I am enjoying CMR, as much as I can understand, but bits of things
stick in my mind here and there. Thanks!

I do have an off-topic question once again, on names -

There are many versions of the ancient names and I know some are merely
corruptions, but if I give you a couple of examples, would you be able to
place the variations in time as the language progresses and identify those
that are just corruptions? Like:

      Crond Bad Ruí; Crunn Badrai; Crunn Badhraiis; Crond Ba Drui; Cronn
Bhadhraoi

or

      Fiachach Araidi; Aradh; Fiacha Araide; Fiachu Araide; Fiachaidh
Aruidhe

or

      Eochu Mugmedon; Eochaidh Muingh-Meadhoin; Eochaidh Muighmheadoin;
Eochaidh Muigh Meadhoin; Eochaid Muigmedon; Ochy Moyvane; Eochu Mugmedon;
Eochaidh Muingh-Meadhoin; Eochaidh Mugmedon; Eochy Moyvone; Eocha II
Slaves-Lord; Echu Mugmedon; Eocaidh Muigh-Medon

Another name that interests me is Liathlobhar - might this be translated as
"leper physician"?

Janet