Thanks to a friend that lives in Longparish, I get the UK
editions within a week of release. I agree with you aout the
design of the UK editions as to paper colour and type style.
Thankfully my family has good eyes and my father didn't wear
bifocals till he was allomst 70.

One bit of fun as a sidelight: One morning I had taken one of
the UK versions to a McDonalds to read over breakfast while my
charges made noisy use of the play place. I had set the book,
closed, on a corner of my table while I ate; and a youngster
looked at the cover and asked where I got the counterfiet copy.

MayKitten

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

From the book, Charge of the Goddess