Dear colleagues,

we regret to communicate that Dr. Edison J. de Paula died last sunday evening in
a car accident. Edison died at the age of 52 years at the peak of his
career.

He was one of the most creative phycologists in Brazil and we will miss him a
lot.

Eurico C. Oliveira

Dept. Botanica, Inst. de Biociencias, University of São Paulo

--
This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text or by accessing http://listserv.heanet.ie. If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner. More information and an archive of messages since 1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l