Caoimhín and I have just added a page of "Search Strategies"
to the Dúil Bélrai, which can be accessed by hitting "Cabhair"
under the "Search" button.  This page, which discusses spelling
norms and variants, and gives instructions for partial word
searches, is still in tentative form.  It is now available in
Irish only.  Eventually, when we're done tweaking,  we hope
to have versions in English and Scottish Gaelic of this page
and also of the search interface page itself.

Idir an dá linn, má tá moladh ar bith agat faoin leagan amach
nó faoin ábhar féin, scríobh chugam agus/nó chuig Caoimhín

Dennis

In Dúil Bélrai - The On-line Old Irish Glossary:
http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/gaeilge/foclora/duil-belrai/lorg.php