I have no access to my Latin (BFBS) New Testament, or to any hymnary,
at the moment, but there is a hymn by Bp Ken (Bath and Wells, late
17th c), beginning 'Glory to Thee my God this night/For all the
blessings of the light', which iirc contains the phrase 'Praise God
from whom all blessings flow' in its last verse (a version of the
doxology), which could be a translation of a Latin hymn (like, but
probably not 'Te lucis ante terminum').

Gordon Selway