>From: Dennis King <[log in to unmask]>
>>"Give thanks to God for every boon/good thing He does for you."
>
>Spot on.  Is buide linn frit!

This sounds like a Psalm to me. I know that generally psalms would have been
recited in Latin, but surely some were put into Irish for the general
populace. I'm not good at quoting Psalms in general, but perhaps someone who
has a concordance (or a better memory than I) could check to see whether
this phrase appears in the Psalms. I have a feeling it may appear in one of
the psalms that is recited every day, maybe not 95 but one of the others of
that ilk.

Francine Nicholson