Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment!

Please advise if there are any viewpoints (articles) you feel are appropriate
coming from the Pan African Studies departments in the USA. I am a member of
the faculty of the California State University system and would be very
pleased to solicit contributions on your behalf.

Professor, C.Sade Turnipseed, MBA, MS

_________________________________

FYI--I have attached the anthology project that also may be of some interest
to you.

“SAVING OUR BABIES...!”
AN ANTHOLOGY BY WRITERS OF THE 21ST CENTURY

Women are the guardians of a culture. We bear the children. We raise them. We
are the frame on
which a society rests. We have the power to change society, but, first we
must change ourselves...
Caroline Simmons

It is with blessings of the Most High, that I begin this spiritual quest to
collect a series of writings entitled, “Saving Our Babies...!” All phases of
this collection will be prefaced by ancient wisdom and reflected upon with
the most profound and insightful messages of hope, healing and observances by
s/heroes and visionaries of our day. These are all contemporary writers at
different stages of professional life. The anthology, “Saving Our Babies...!”

is a multi-media (book/audio/video) project, that will capture the thinking
of educators, ministers, politicians, and artists, who are Grandparents,
Parents, God-Mothers/Fathers, sisters/brothers, aunts/uncles, girl/boyfriends
and daughters/sons.

• Spiritually, it is without question that God gave life to humankind, then
made woman the emissary and endowed her with its grace. Therefore, the first
series will contain several sections that offer insightful resolution to
issues of today, by women. We will all treasure the intellect and relish in
the strong articulate voices of “Mother wit...,” by the “Original Mothers,”
who are diasporic (and continental) African women. These women, will respond
to a host of concerns, that reveal deep thought about the communities we live
in today. Mothers with records of success in rearing children will provide
instruction regarding the central question, “What do we as a society,
(nation/village) need to do to save our babies?”

• The second series is “From the Mouths of Babes.” These writings will
reflect the voices of our children answering the question, “What do we (the
village) have to do to save you?”
Brilliance lay in abundance in our communities. Our children for the most
part are experiencing and displaying feelings of disconnect, to say the
least...and we wonder why. We believe passionately, that we must go to the
source and hear the voices of our children.

• The third series is an “open mike” format. We will listen to the voices in
the whirlwind. We will share the collective insight of all our children...the
men, the women, the entire village. This collection will express in artistic
and scholarly presentations: short stories, essays, quotations, poems,
drawings and deeply held inner reflections...answering the question, “what
are we going to do NOW, to save our babies?”

The twenty-first century presents a glorious opportunity to begin to end a
time of severe dysfunction. The children in most communities (rich and poor)
are combating a direct assault of social decadence coming from mainstream and
underground influences. It is of this essence, I present the opportunity for
you to participate, in what promises to be an essential collection of
writings, for the world to treasure. We are all gathering in one accord, to
express our intent on healing, and to document the methods that prescribe
“our way” to a healthy societal and spiritual re-birth...all, for the sole
purpose of, “Saving Our Babies...!”

FOR INFORMATION ON WAYS THAT YOU MAY CONTRIBUTE TO THIS PROJECT, PLEASE
CONTACT:
C.Sade Turnipseed-Trabi, Publisher
UME Public Relations Management • POB 62415 • Los Angeles, CA 90062 • USA
• 323.759.8100 • 323.759.8018 fax • [log in to unmask] •
www.savingourbabies.com •

"I HAVE PLANS…TO GIVE YOU THE FUTURE YOU HOPE FOR." Jeremiah 29:11
“BEHOLD I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR
ME?” Jeremiah 32:27

The “Saving Our Babies...!” project proposal is being circulated for the
sole purpose of providing methods that alleviate the pain and suffering,
currently being experienced by many children, throughout the world. Please
support the project in any constructive way that encourages global
participation. No haters...please!
© UME PUBLISHING CO.