 Ticket Number: HEA-NOC/20020820-02         Ticket Status: UPDATE
 Ticket Type:   Scheduled                   Ticket Source: HEA-NOC
 Ticket Scope:  Site                        Site/Line:     Uther
 Ticket Owner:  [log in to unmask]             Problem Fixer: HEA-NOC
 Ticket Opened:                             Problem Start: 20020821  13:00 UTC+1
 Ticket Closed:                             Problem End:   20020821  13:30 UTC+1

Problem Description:

Emergency swap of ATM card in access router (Uther) at Dublin PoP.
This is at Cisco's request following the problems detailed in ticket
HEA-NOC/20020820-01. Due to problems sourcing the card, we have had to
reschedule this work for 13:00 tomorrow, Wendesday 21st August.

Affected:

Traffic to ATM-connected institutions at Dublin PoP will back up
to an alternate ATM router with lower capacity. Connectivity should
be maintained throughout.

Actions:

At 13:00, redirect traffic using OSPF to backup router (Teleute),
shut down ATM card, remove, replace, bring up card and verify that
all is well.

20020821  12:45 davew
Card tested by LAN Comms and delivered, swap to go ahead as scheduled.
Following this we will return traffic to Uther from Teleute, removing
the workaround applied in ticket HEA-NOC/20020820-01.

Time to Fix:

30 minutes scheduled.