Dear All,

I looking for any information regarding the average
growth rate of Chlorella sp. in culture (specifically
Chlorella autotrophica).  I am advising a high school
student who is conducting practice bioassays with
Chlorella and we would like to compare our results
with established data.  Any help that you can provide
would be appreciated.

Regards,

Steve Schott

Cornell Cooperative Extension