-----Original Message-----
From: African Network of IT Experts and Professionals (ANITEP) List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Benjamin D. Branch
Sent: 22 June 2002 22:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FYI: ARISE / RESIA

Hello all,
My US firm wants to develop business contacts in west Africa to promote
the information society in Africa.
We sell computers, laptops, cell phones, and can provide internet
packages custom to any business. I will be in Ghana an other countries
next month.
Please let all parites know. we are also looking for evironmental and
energy projects as well as those who are interested in Aids Research.

Thanks,
Dewayne
On
Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Don Osborn wrote:

> The appended announcement & form was received on another list.
> Perhaps it would interest some on Afirk-IT.  For more info please
> contact the individuals listed at the end of the form and not me.
> DZO
> ARISE                                                          RESIA
> African Researchers for           Recherche sur l'émergence
> the Information Society            d'une société de
> Emergence                                              l'information en
Afrique
> [...]
> [ ] Content creation
> [ ] Political studies
> [ ] Disasters & ICT
> [ ] Demographics
> [ ] Management studies
> [ ] Human Rights & privacy
> [ ] Indigenous Knowledge
> [ ] Intellectual Property Rights
> [ ] Economic empowerment
> [ ] Education
> [ ] Political economy
> Countries you work in / Pays dans lequel  vous travaillez :
> Please specify which countries in Africa you have experience of and
> are able to work in:
> Spécifiez  les pays africains dans lesquels vous possédez une
> expérience et ou vous pensez être en mesure de travailler :
>

> Languages / Langues
> I am comfortable to work in the following languages
> Je suis à l'aise avec les langues suivantes :
> [ ] Arabic      [ ] English     [ ] French      [ ] Portuguese
> [ ] Other, please specify / Autres, à spécifier :
>

> Publications / Publications
> Please indicate any publications or major studies you have been
> involved with:
> Indiquez des publications ou études auxquelles vous avez participées .
>

> Any other information / Autres informations
> Please specify any other information you consider relevant to
> describe your expertise on social issues of the Information Society
> in Africa.
> Spécifiez toute autre information que vous considérez pouvant décrire
> votre expertise sur les aspects sociaux pour une société de
> l'information en Afrique.
>

> E-List and website / Liste de discussion électronique et site web
> Would you like to be placed on the electronic mailing list of this
> project?                           [ ] Yes
> Souhaiteriez vous que votre adresse soit placée sur notre liste de
> discussion électronique ? [ ] Oui
>
> Would you like your information to be placed on our public web
> database?                   [ ] Yes
> Souhaiteriez vous que vos informations soient publiées sur notre base
> de données du web ?[ ] Oui
>
> Other contacts / Autres contacts
> We are trying to reach all as many African experts on social issues
> of the Information Society as possible.  Could you please indicate 5
> people you know that you think that we should contact.
> Nous essayons de toucher le plus grand nombre d' experts africains
> possibles sur les aspects sociaux de la société de l'information en
> Afrique , pouvez vous nous indiquer 5 personnes que vous connaissez
> et que nous devrions contacter ?
>   Name / Nom     Organisation / Organisation     Country / Pays  Email
>
> 1.
>
> 2.
>
> 3.
>
> 4.
>
> 5.
>
> Thank you / Merci Beaucoup
> Please return this questionnaire to:  Questionnaire à retourner à:
> Sean Kane                                         Abdoulaye Diaw
Polly Gaster