Dear All:
This is to notify you that Bio-Limno Research & Consulting is being relocated to another province at the end of this month (May), and we are using a new address as from June 1.   See attached for the new address effective from June 1.  This address is, however, temporary and you will be notified with the permanent one once it it is available.  Our e-mail address, however, remains unchanged.

We will continue to serve you at our new location.

Thanks.

Providing services in algal and zooplankton analyses
Michael D. Agbeti, Ph.D., CLM
Bio-Limno Research & Consulting
1071 Wellington Street, Suite #9
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3H 3A1 CANADA
Telephone/Fax: (902) 425-8989
E-mail: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Website: www.bio-limno.com