FYI - Alan Wood's excellent resource/reference page on Unicode and multilingual
support is moving.  Although it's certainly not news to most readers of Afrik-
IT, Unicode has been getting ever increasing attention.  Alan's reason for the
move is just another sign of that.

Don Osborn         [log in to unmask]
*Bisharat! A language, technology & development initiative
*Bisharat! Initiative langues - technologie - développement
http://www.bisharat.net

[forwarded message follows]
My collection of test pages and of surveys of fonts and programs is becoming
too popular for my ISP's "free" Web space, so I am moving it to a proper URL
on a faster server.  The new address is:

http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/

Please update any links or bookmarks you may have for the old address:

http://www.hclrss.demon.co.uk/unicode/

Alan Wood
Documentation Writer / Web Master
Context Limited (http://www.context.co.uk/)