Dear all,

I am writing to ask if anyone can help me with information about the UNDP Internet Initiative for Africa (IIA), and the implementation of the project in various African countries.  In particular, I am interested in any background material on IIA itself, as well as any other publications about it's implementation in various African countries.  I would also appreciate any publications about the National Information and Communication Infrastructure (NICI) plans, and ICT action plans of various African countries, if you have them, or can provide me leads to them.

Thanks in advance for your help, and best wishes in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Katim S. Touray