From: Katim S. Touray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 2:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Info on the Internet Initiative for Africa (IIA)

Dear all,

I am writing to ask if anyone can help me with information about the UNDP
Internet Initiative for Africa (IIA), and the implementation of the project
in various African countries.  In particular, I am interested in any
background material on IIA itself, as well as any other publications about
it's implementation in various African countries.  I would also appreciate
any publications about the National Information and Communication
Infrastructure (NICI) plans, and ICT action plans of various African
countries, if you have them, or can provide me leads to them.

Thanks in advance for your help, and best wishes in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Katim S. Touray