  I have been doing research on the line of Margaret Neville her
great-grandfather was Ralph  4th Lord Neville b. 1345/46 died in 1415.  Now
Grimus b. 975 d. 1045 is in this line. Grimus ( Crinan) was the son of
Duncan who like his predecessors was Lay Abbot of the Hereditary Abbacy of
Dunkeld. Now Crinan or Grimus was the greatgreatgreatgrandson of Gofraidh
mac Fearghus. Fearghus was Chief of Ulster. The Annals of The Four Masters
mentioned Fearghus and Gofraidh mac Freaghus. What other sources could I
locate that would give me documentation.
Le

NetZero Platinum
Only $9.95 per month!
Sign up in September to win one of 30 Hawaiian Vacations for 2!