I wrote:
> BTW, it's interesting to consider reading through senses
> other than vision, even if you're not blind*. It might
> provide for some very interesting insight/experience.

I've been thinking about this some more, and mostly
it's just fun -as opposed to really useful- except
possibly in one aspect: trying to hear faster.

Do you think we can hear (read: grasp through hearing) more
than one word at time (maybe using our two ears separately)?
If so, it might be interesting to try to parallel the act of
reading (where we in effect absorb many words simultaneously)
in the realm of listening.

hhp