In a message dated 8/21/2001 11:54:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> With apologies for this off-topic request: I am trying to locate
> someone's e-mail address (and only have the person's name). I know
> there are special search machines that will try to match names to
> e-mail addresses. Can anyone recommend such a service?

Try bigfoot.com.  There is also a general personal search program called
Copernic. You can find it by a search and download a free copy which will do
your search automatically through a number of different search machines. Hope
this helps.

-- Dick