At 05:33 PM 8/2/2001 -0500, Steven Craig Miller wrote:
>My copy, which I received from Amazon.com just a month or two ago, states
>that it is version 2.4 with a copyright date of 2001.

How did you find it, though? If I do a search for "Elements of Typographic
Style", all I get is results for the 1997 edition. Same if I do a search
for "Robert Bringhurst", too -- no 2001 edition (although I did get a nice
little reminder of what an incredibly interesting dude this dude is!<g>).

Ron ;)

George W. Bush Quote Of The Day:

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and
the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that
I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws
and I execute them." - Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2000

Psymon Web Bindery -> http://www.psymon.com
Sterling Moon Coffees -> http://www.sterlingmoon.com