Gerald:

Could it be Clear Prairie Dawn? It's a well-developed sans text
family, designed about ten years ago by David Vereschagin of Toronto,
who does business as Quadrat Communications.

You can view a scanty specimen here:
http://www.myfonts.com/Person893.html

More specimens at his Web site, along with contact information:
http://www.quadrat.com

Kathleen