> From: Jill Bell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> I knew you were from Mars.
>
> Jill
> From
> Venus

I remember when I first subscribed to TYPO-L, and someone posted a
heart-rending story about setting a multipage leaflet, the client wanting to
shoehorn more and more text into it, not being prepared to pay for an extra
page, and pointing at white space in the design saying 'You could fit more
in there'.

The response I still remember from the list (possibly HHP?) was:

'Clients are from Mars. Typographers are from Venus.'

I've seldom laughed so much...

Tom

The Virus Cleaning Centre can protect home
users from the threat of e-mail viruses
for only 49.95 POUNDS per year!
http://www.viruscleaningcentre.co.uk/

This email message has been scanned by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses by www.viruscleaningcentre.co.uk
Hosted by the North East Datacentre www.ne-datacentre.co.uk