Does anyone have experience generating bitmap characters from a Chinese
font? I use Fontographer for all the other languages we deal with because it
is able to generate bitmap fonts, which I need for the embedded software in
our products. However, Fontographer is not able even to open a large Chinese
font. Fontlab can open it, but can't generate bitmaps (I'm aware that
there's a beta version of Fontlab that will do bitmaps, but only on a Mac.
I'm using Windows 2000). I've come up with a couple of potential options,
but both are very time consuming. Surely there are some of you out there
that have had to deal with this before. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
John Daynes
Principal Industrial Designer
Medtronic Physio-Control