Greetings Afrik-ITes!

I'm thinking a whirlwind culinary tour may very well be in order in
the very near future.  Am very sorry I will not be in Kenya in time for
the upcoming E-Commerce meetings there, but I hope others will
find time to attend.

Among the matters I'll be addressing with colleagues will be the
new information system that is to link railroads in Southern Africa
via satellite, how USAID can assist SADC and COMESA as they
seek to coordinate their telecommunications policy work,
networking among game parks, HF and microwave networking for
remote agricultural research stations, and marine research
networking.

As always, happy to chat with friends and colleagues along the
way.  Drop me an email.

Cheers!
Jeff @ Washington

----
Internet Center for Development, USAID/M/IRM/CIS RRB 2.12-072
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20523
Tel +1 (202) 712-1956, Cell 607-7961, Fax 216-3026
Email [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]