Dear all

News Update 7 - Sierre Leone's leading independent newspaper is back in
business - thanks to the internet. For the full story and details of back
issues see www.kabissa.org. A forthcoming issue will look at Africa's
largest internet market, South Africa.

News Update covers African internet content and infrastructure developments.
It's free to subscribe. Simply send a message saying I want to subscribe to
[log in to unmask] and I will send by e-mail if that's easier. If
you requested a subscription during the month of April could you please
subscribe again as we lost a small amount of e-mail data in a recent
burglary when our computers were stolen.