Subject: Digitalizing 'old' type
From: Christian Liljeberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:49:55 +0200

I've found an 'old' (old to me) font sample that I've begun to re-create in
Fontographer because I couldn't find it anywhere else.

I know the name of the face, Saxo, but I don't know the designer, what year
it was done or anything else for that matter. The foundry the sample came
from was called 'Berlingska Stilgjuteriet' (Yes, the original owner of Berling)
in Lund and Stockholm, Sweden. But I don't think they're with us nowadays.
I think the typeface must be from the early 1960's.

Do you guys have an opinion on if it's OK to do this, if I should name it
the same as the original or rename it etc.

Christian Liljeberg