Subject: Re: New magazine
From: Tom Chadwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 May 2000 13:03:50 +0100

Forgive my ignorance: should one avoid numeric HTML entities? Is this
something to do with Unicode?

I think I have got into the habit of using them for certain characters
because I am so used to the ALT+### keystrokes on a PC (most notably for
single and double quotes, and en- and em-dashes).

Tom
Visit the Cavendish Gallery of Print & Typography at
http://www.typography.org.uk