Subject: Re: Typographic Know-How Proves the Case
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:48:41 -0400

That doesn't follow. The automatic placement of a newspaper announcement
was explained. All the rest is your conjecture, not discussed in the
allegation that it is a forgery. and completely irrelevant to that and the
technical explanation given (incidentally, in agreement with quite a few other
expert assessments along the same lines).

The real questions are why it took so long to produce -- I can show you my
birth certificate in two minutes --  especially by someone who has a long
and mysterious record of keeping secret personal information, including
college  records, travel to Pakistan, and a host of other things that are
normally  revealed by presidential candidates.

I don't know where the man was born, but I am highly suspicious of the
veil of secrecy imposed on so much of his biography that should have been made
public knowledge. People just don't do that unless they have something(s)
negative to hide; and the fact that we don't know what they are doesn't mean
 that they aren't there.

It's water over the dam by now anyway, although a matter of intellectual
interest if nothing else. Since taking office the man has revealed himself,
by  words and deeds, to be someone who would continue to do great damage to
our  foreign relations, security, and economy if re-elected.

In a message dated 4/10/2012 11:18:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,