Subject: Re: 14px?
From: Ron Koster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:02:42 -0400

At 12:53 AM 7/10/2001 -0400, Jack Mlynek wrote:
>Working on web pages is not what I call design.

As a web *designer*, that's an incomprehensible statement to me. Indeed,
"design" is probably the most important consideration I attend to when, um,
designing the web pages that I do.

Ron 8?

People are wrong when they say that the opera isn't what
it used to be. It is what it used to be. That's what's
wrong with it. --Noel Coward

Psymon Web Bindery -> http://www.psymon.com
Sterling Moon Coffees -> http://www.sterlingmoon.com