From: "Kumar, Ram" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:24:14 +1100

Hi all,

Please be careful with the e-mails that are being forwarded to
this newsgroup. My systems administrator recently deleted 5 e-mails
from the following person set to this mailing list that has virus on his
e-mail.

Message from my systems administrator:

Do you belong to a listserv list for XML?  I had to delete 5 email, from
listserv, that had a virus which
I could not neutralise.  All 5 email were submitted by Conrad Meier,

Mr. Meier,

I am not sure whether these e-mails were intentional or not!

Ram