Subject: Re: please remove me from this list.
From: "John E. Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:00:34 -0500

At 10:36 AM 12/20/1999 +0200, Greger Haga wrote:
>How did I get subscribed to this list? I have not subscribed to it !
>If the list manager sees this, please remove me...

Here's how you got subscribed to this list:
"There is a general-purpose mailing list called XML-L for public
discussions: to subscribe, send a 1-line mail message to
[log in to unmask] saying

      subscribe XML-L forename surname

(substituting your own forename and surname)."

To get off the list, send a 1-line message to the same address saying

      unsubscribe XML-L

Both pieces of information are from the XML FAQ, at

P.S. I'm not the list manager.

John E. Simpson
Just XML (ISBN 0-13-943417-8)
(2nd edition coming Feb.-March 2000)
"Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of
that song?" (Stephen Wright)