Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Address request
From: Lindsey Zemke-White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:21:14 +1300

Dear all,

I am looking for the email address of Allan Smith who I hope is still at
the Caribbean Natural Resources Institute in St. Lucia. Failing that,
any phycological contact in St. Lucia would be appreciated.

Regards, Lindsey

listserver list run by [log in to unmask]
You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to
[log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.
If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner.