Re: Spamming

Neil McEwan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:31:33 -0400

At 08:13 AM 11/4/99 +0000, Sharon Evans wrote:

>Is anyone else receiving unsolicited emails from people advertising how to
make money or get >free legal advice? This is the only place I can think
that the senders got my email address.

   Did you recently receive one from "[log in to unmask]" promising to help
you sue everybody?
I've had the same mysterious increase in spam mail lately and I rarely post
to Usenet except
under a false address -- but they could well be getting addresses from
mailing lists now.

Neil