Subject: Free XSL Tutorial
From: "Roger L. Costello" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:52:10 -0500

Hi Folks,

I have updated and expanded my XSL tutorial.  The tutorial is for the
latest spec (Oct. 8).  It includes two Powerpoint presentations (about
150 slides), 29 complete, working examples, and a run.bat file to run
the examples.  The examples use James Clark's XSL Processor, XT[1].  The
tutorial is at:

<http://www.xfront.org/xsl.html>

I hope that you find it helpful.  /Roger

[1] http://www.jclark.com