Subject: Re: Laser TAN
From: David Lemon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:49:30 -0800

Walter Schmidt <[log in to unmask]> asked:
> Does anybody know whether Lexmark Optra E310 has similar problems,

I don't know whether Lexmark's interpreter has the saem problems as Xionic's.

> or whether it uses a real Adobe interpreter?

Lexmark was one of the first to stop using Adobe software. Any printer
which uses an Adobe interpeter is going to advertise that fact. Adobe has
been focusing more on workgroup printers and color printers (and of course
imagesetters). I don't know the complete list, but OEMs still building
printers with Adobe PostScript include IBM, Xerox and Tektronix.

- David Lemon
  type nerd
  Six big devils from Japan quickly forgot how to dance.