Subject: Re: Announcement: goes live
From: Florian Hars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:59:13 +0100

"Nguyen, Phan" <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> All I gots was a blank page and I couldn't go nowhere or nothing.

I noticed the same thing. Not really "targeted at all computer users."

> Isn't it enough that I actually enabled images?  ;-)

Well, my browser window is set to 80x37.

Yours, Florian.
+ when hideous hordes of web designers will leave ripped bloodless bodies of
hosts they parasited upon and convulsively start tearing limbs of each other
in agony illuminated by artificial light [...], then we know that time has
come for d|||ze++++ >>>> ....H..L..T...      --