Subject: Re: Helvetica
From: Axel Reichert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:36:32 +0100

"Hrant H. Papazian" <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> I think Arial is actually less bad than Helvetica.

For me it looks like a bad mixture of Helvetica and Univers. The sharp
s (adapted from Univers?) does not fit at all the look of the other
characters. The top of the lowercase t (adapted from Univers?) is way
to "sharp". Uppercase K looks like from Univers, lowercase a and
uppercase Q look like from Helvetica. IMHO a really bad clone, very
inhomogeneous.

Regards
--
Axel Reichert -- http://www.axel-reichert.de