Subject: Fractions (again)
From: Roy Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:12:32 +0000

I think it might have been Milo who said he allocates half the width of a
numeral to the full point and comma in a fractions font? I'm working on a
fractions font, and trying to keep all the sidebearing widths the same for
both the Black and Regular weights, but am finding it difficult to space
the glyphs keeping the full point widths the same.

What's the advantage of half measures?

Roy P